Climate Change Is Real. Sometimes Rain Jackets State The Obvious.
This extremely shiny and extremely red rain jacket got its start in Canada and recently made the move to Brooklyn-based Jen Mussari's studio where she lettered and illustrated the custom and completely original design on it.
- Jen used glossy enamel and traditional sign painters’ techniques on this piece.
- All proceeds from this purchase go to support the incredible programs for young women and gender-expansive youth at The Lower Eastside Girls Club, which includes all kinds of classes from environmental justice to sewing to organic gardening.
- This jacket was previously owned, so you might find some small imperfections or spots, which just adds to its one-of-a-kind couture vibe.
- The artist was paid for their time and energy to create this amazing design.
- This jacket is extremely limited edition in that it is limited to one in existence, so if this design catches your eye and you could see yourself wearing it, you should probably add it to your cart now, because someone else may be reading this same bullet point at this very moment and also seeing themselves wearing it.
- Although this jacket is technically waterproof, to keep the artwork looking new and colorful and amazing, avoid getting it too wet.
Why is an oatmilk company even doing this?Actually, there are tons of reasons for the existence of Oatly ReRuns which you can read about here, but we’ll go ahead and mention one of them since you might not really feel like going all the way to another webpage right now. Here you go: It’s way more sustainable to reuse, recycle, upcycle and upgrade clothing that already exists in the world.
How does the sizing work?We’ve created our own unisex sizing mechanism…1, 2, 3, because that seems like something an oatmilk company would be really great at.
What’s the Return Policy?We don’t really do returns for our one-of-a-kind items. We hope you love your purchase, but if you don’t, then maybe find a friend to give it to. It will make them happy, which will in turn make you happy.
Where do the proceeds from this purchase go?100% of the profits will go to The Lower Eastside Girls Club, which is an amazing place in NYC creating young agents of change by amplifying the inner power of young women and gender-expansive youth through environmental justice learning and activism, planet-forward projects like growing a rooftop produce garden to provide plant-based after-school meals, not to mention free programs in STEM, arts, digital media and sound, wellness, civic engagement, and leadership.
Wait, when’s the next ReRuns drop?
Don’t worry, you’re good. We’ll let you know when each ReRuns limited edition drop is happening. That is, if you’re on our email list, which you can sign up for right here. How convenient.Sign Up
Where do the ingredients come from?
Size Chart Inches